* Author of the popular "The Making of Ynyslas" - a trip through the last 25,000 years (2019).
* Research into Welsh geology, mineralogy, meteorology and climate.
* Climate science communicator - writer at Skeptical Science.
* Scientific interpretation - including writing, imaging, web and graphics design, presentation, TV and Radio.
* Photography including photographic commissions and the unique Welsh Weather/Mid-Wales Image-Library.
* Consulting services in mines, minerals, conservation and environmental issues, site assessment.
* Guided field trips, illustrated talks on Welsh geology and severe weather.
- the vital combination of practical experience, communication skills and vocational enthusiasm!
Please follow the links to learn more about the services I
have to offer, and thanks for visiting!
Site updated: January 28th 2022